Healthline's Best Blogs of 2017. Honored that Despite Lupus is included!

lupus best blogs badge

Healthline
Thanks to the folks at Healthline for publishing their Best Lupus Blogs list again this year, just in time for Lupus Awareness Month! Despite Lupus is on the list once again, and I can't tell you how much it means to be included. I was especially touched reading the criteria for selection:

"[Healthline] selected the most up-to-date, informative, and inspiring blogs that aim to uplift their readers through education and personal stories."

That is my goal in a nutshell, so I'm thrilled that my message was and is conveyed and received in the manner in which it was intended!!

The full list of Best Lupus Blogs can be found here. So proud to be blogging alongside the other lupus blogger listed. Some of us have been around for awhile now - proof that you can still contribute, have a voice, and make a difference, despite your chronic illness!









Comments

Popular Posts