- Despite Lupus: How to Live Well with a Chronic Illness – Lupus Foundation of America Education Committee Seal of Approval
- Despite Lupus Blog – voted Top Arthritis Blog 2010 Award Winner, by Medical Assistant Schools
- Nominee: Health Activist Award 2012, WEGO Health
- Nominee: Best in Show Blog Award 2012, WEGO Health
- Nominee: Best Health Blog 2013, Healthline
- Winner: Best Lupus Blogs 2014, Healthline
- The Lupus Endeavor, Interview - second video featured - February 2013
- The Lupus Endeavor, Discussion of Despite Lupus - third video featured - February 2013
- LFA Philadelphia Tri-State Key Note Address, Annual Symposium
- Your Life Matters Radio show
- Holy Spirit radio - Interviews: March 26th, 2010 and July 27th, 2012
- Local television coverage
- Molly’s Fund promotional video
- Abledis.com interview
- LFA D.C. Maryland Virginia, Finding your Voice Seminar, September 2013
- Valpo Life
- The Observer
- Notre Dame Magazine
- South Bend Tribune
- Pain Pathways December 2011 Issue
- Interview with Sara – Getting Closer to Myself Blog, Blogger Leslie Rott
- Interview with Sara – My Life Works Today, Living Lupus Network Coordinator Maria Pfeifer
- HopeKeepers Magazine
- Rest Ministries
- Sara’s writing has also been featured in monthly publications from the Lupus Foundation of America and My Lupus/Fibro Support Group. She has also been a contributing author to the International Journal of User-Driven Healthcare (IJUDH), a scholarly medical journal published by IGI Global.
- Sara’s blog is in syndication at health sites across the internet: Before It’s News, eHealth Forum, Medpedia, Wellsphere, and Alltop.
Who has Despite Lupus in their library?
Lupus Foundation of America chapters across the country, in particular: Seattle, Central Illinois, Washington D.C, Maryland, Virginia, and Minnesota; Lupus Ottawa, Lupus UK, Alliance for Lupus Research, The S.L.E. Foundation, and Café Moms. “Despite Lupus” also appears under the Book recommendations in the Lupus community at WebMD.
- Lupus Now, Summer 2010 issue, Lupus Foundation of America
- Getting Closer to Myself
- My Life Works Today
- Lupus, the Adventure Between the Lines