New Lupus book on the market: Fabulupus: How to be young, successful, and fabulous (with lupus)

I am so excited to announce a brand new lupus book on the market. It just hit the shelves last month, and was co-authored by two young women, Jodie and Jessica. who were both diagnosed with lupus, one at the age of 13 and the other at 26.

Their book, Fabulupus: How to be Young, Successful, and Fabulous (with Lupus), is geared toward young people diagnosed with the chronic illness. It's an easy-to-read guide that covers all aspects the life of a youth with lupus.

Aptly named, it truly is a fabulous resource, and is sure to help millions of young people navigate their way through the ups and downs of this disease.

I was honored when the authors asked me to write the forward, and I thank them for including me in such a worthwhile project. I am thrilled for Jessica and Jodie, and wish them
success as they embark upon life as authors. It's a great ride!

You can check out their website here, where you can read more about their first-hand experience with lupus, the book's reviews, and purchase your very own copy of the book.

Here's my praise for the book, which you'll see on the back cover:

“A great blueprint for young people struggling with the diagnosis of a chronic illness like lupus. Need help finding your way? Want to be reminded that you’re not alone? This book could be your lifeline.”
Sara Gorman

And here's glimpse of what's within the book: 

What makes Fabulupus so fabulous?

  • It is the FIRST book written for young people with lupus!
  • It is the ONLY book written for young people with lupus!
  • It is written FOR young people with lupus BY young people with lupus!
Chapters:
  • Deal with your Relationships
  • Commit to your School & Education
  • Pursue your Careers & Employment
  • Manage your Money & Finances
  • Take pleasure in Staying Active
  • Enjoy Healthy Eating
  • Embrace your Self-Esteem & Style
  • Have fun with Leisure & Travel
  • Balance your Stress & Energy
  • Explore Spirituality
Here's a direct link to the book's listing on Amazon. Be sure to get a copy today. Enjoy! 

Comments

WVWDesigns said…
This is AWESOME!! This is my next book I'm reading!!
Aymie said…
You've no idea how pleased I am about this! It's great news and I can't wait to get onto the chapter on working.
Elena said…
This is wonderful! I was diagnosed when I was 20 and it would have been amazing to have a resource like this. Congrats to the authours!
Sara Gorman said…
Isn't this great? Just put the book up on my website, so it's now available at www.pillfold.com. thanks to the authors for letting me be involved!
Sara Gorman said…
Such a needed resource! Letting u know that the book is now available at www.pillfold.com. just click on "books". I've quite a robust lupus book offering going, huh?! :)
Sara Gorman said…
Then you can identify perfectly! Thanks for commenting - and know that you can now find the book at www.pillfold.com. thanks again - i'm sure the authors loved reading your supportive comment!

Popular Posts