Despite Lupus' 2014 Spring Speaking Tour - LFA D.C Maryland Virginia

The next stop on my Spring Speaking Tour - Washington D.C.! I'm pleased to be working with the LFA DMV once again, this time speaking at one of the breakout sessions at the 19th Annual D.C. Summit. Details of the workshop I'll be doing are below, along with details for the entire event. The Summit is sure to be one of the most educational and worthwhile events this year - I know I'm looking forward to attending the other sessions while I'm there! And be sure to look for me at my Pillbag and Book table in between sessions. You won't be able to miss the display of brightly colored Pillbags! 



____________

REGISTER FOR THE SUMMIT HERE!


Saturday, May 3, 2014
Registration:  8:30am - 9:00am
Summit:  9:00am - 3:30pm
George Washington University Hospital Auditorium
900 23rd Street Northwest Washington, DC 20037
info@LupusDMV.org | (888) 787-5380

Comments

Popular Posts