Despite Lupus' 2014 Spring Speaking Tour - Lupus Foundation of New England

April has arrived, and I'm looking forward to kicking off my Spring Speaking Tour! I'm going to be busy, but my travel plans have been carefully (read: painstakingly) arranged to make sure I don't overdo. I wouldn't have a very compelling story to tell at each event if I made myself sick trying to get there!

My first stop is Cambridge, Massachusetts, where I'm thrilled to be working with the Lupus Foundation of New England for the first time. I'll be participating in their annual Taking Charge & Living Well with Lupus Symposium and Annual Meeting. Looking forward to it!

Details are below. Those of you in the Northeast - I hope to see you there!

Sunday, April 27, 2014
8:30 am-3:00pm
Royal Sonesta Hotel
Cambridge, MA 02142


Comments

Popular Posts