Join the Zoom! Lupus Health Management App from KnowYourMeds. Find out More on Monday!

 


Mark your calendars! 
Join me on zoom on Monday, July 23rd at 12p EST to learn about the brand new KnowYourMeds lupus health app that just launched. It's an all-in-one tool to manage every aspect of your chronic illness. It's like tracking with my chronic control spreadsheet, but digital...and ten times better!! Right on your phone! 

Can't wait to share my tips and tricks for using the app - how it helps and why I've found it so important to track my symptoms, medication, sleep, exercise, etc. I even print out a report of my app activity to share with my doctor - just like my spreadsheet! 
I hope to see you there! 

When: Monday 5/23/22, 12p EST

Where: Zoom. Link above.
Download the app from your app store. 
30 day risk free trial. 
You have nothing to lose! 



 

 



Comments

Popular Posts