About the Book
Feel like you’re losing the battle with lupus? Look no further than Despite Lupus, the book that will help you obtain the emotional and physical wellness you deserve. There is no cure for lupus, but there is a way to live well, despite it. The choices involved in living well with a chronic illness aren’t easy, but no one is in a better position to make the right ones than you. In Despite Lupus, you’ll learn how your lifestyle choices have contributed to your illness, why you make the choices you do, and most importantly, how you can make better ones moving forward. A fulfilling life awaits you; this is the path that will get you there. In Despite Lupus, you’ll discover:
- Tips on tackling the mental and physical limitations brought on by the disease
- Insight into dealing with doctors, co-workers, friends and family members
- Tricks for managing test results, prescriptions, and myriad symptoms
- Exercises to help you eliminate stress, re-evaluate priorities, and refocus productivity
- Guidelines for setting boundaries at home, at work, or when traveling
In Despite Lupus, you’ll find a comprehensive and enlightening take on successfully managing a life with a chronic illness like you’ve never found before. In picking up this book, you’ve taken your first steps toward living well, despite lupus!