Friday Affair at Hollin Hall - this Friday, June 28th from 12-4pm.

Join me this Friday afternoon in Alexandria, VA for a new brand new event - The Friday Affair at Hollin Hall! I'm excited to help launch this event - the first of its kind in the Mount Vernon area.  Admission is free, and vendors from all over the area will be set up, offering drinks, food, jewelry, and, you guessed it, Pillbags! I'll be there from 12-2pm, and then my trusty side-kick of a husband will take over from 2-4pm, while I return home for a much-anticipated nap. Come by, grab a snack, pick up a bouquet of flowers for the weekend, and check out the unique vendors lining the venue.  Johnny and I hope to see you out there! 

WHERE: Hollin Hall Mansion, 1909 Windmill Lane, Alexandria, VA  22307
WHEN: Friday, June 28th, 12-4pm
WHAT: Friday Afternoon Marketplace




Comments

Popular Posts