The ultimate PILLBAG

Okay - so I'm still easing back into the land of the living, but I thought I'd at least post a little something to keep you coming back. I'll be back on Friday for sure...but in the meantime, here's a tote bag that we saw in Paris this past fall. It wasn't the inspiration for my line of Pillbags, but it could have been!


And here are a couple of product shots of my pillbags from my recent photo shoot...putting me just one step closer to launching www.saragorman.com. My pillbags ARE coming - remember, April 1st (or thereabouts) is the goal!


SG out!

With a pillbox hat, no less!



Comments

Leslie said…
OMG! That pill tote is so awesome. And I can't wait for your pill bags to come out!
Sara Gorman said…
Thanks, Leslie! They're coming, and I'll be sure to let you know once they've arrived.
yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! they look amazing!!! so excited for you! and, dying to BUY! love u. xoxo
BeachGirlVA said…
Seriously...just yesterday...I was wondering where I could find a cute bag to carry all of my sunscreen, meds, vitamins, and corticos. I can't wait to be able to buy one!
Sara Gorman said…
Beach Girl - well, hopefully, you've found it! I hope to launch www.pillfold.com by May 1st. I'll keep you posted!!

Popular Posts