I've had the pleasure of talking with several people over the past few weeks, all of whom have taken a vow of "living well" in the coming year. How do they plan to achieve their goals? Here are just a few of the collective steps they'll be taking. Inspiring, aren't they?
- Seeking a 2nd opinion from a specialist who might provide answers to a medical enigma
- Talking to a boss about making accommodations in the office
- Signing up to have groceries delivered
- Finding a babysitter to come in a couple of hours a week to get a much-needed break
- Hiring a cleaning lady to help with household chores as their third little one is on the way
- Accepting help from a family member who has been begging to assist
- Trying out a support group meeting in the New Year
- Being assertive with the doctor - enough that he takes notice of the recurring foot pain that's been around for way too long
- Being firm (yet tactful) with family when it comes to their opinions about "all of those medications."
Have any to add? Let me know at email@example.com