"Despite Lupus" on Google Play and the Pillbags at Whispers of Heaven. How exciting!

I promised to unveil the latest spots to pick up my products a few weeks ago, but I got caught up in Fourth of July/Renovation shenanigans. Oops!

So here you are - the latest place to grab a copy (albeit an e-copy) of Despite Lupus, and a great new place to purchase a Pillbag (in person or online). I'm happy to be established with both companies!

First - the book. Johnny took it upon himself to set up Despite Lupus on Google Play a few weeks ago, and copies started flying off the virtual shelves immediately. I usually establish all of the new sales channels for DL headquarters, but I was thrilled that he took this one on himself. Depending on the day, I'm either drowning in packing boxes, renovation decisions, or both, and his help is very much appreciated.

Secondly, I'm thrilled that Sara Gorman's Pillbags are now available at Whispers of Heaven, a unique little store located in Dover, PA. They recently launched an online store that features the Pillbags and a great selection of gift items, including their signature fragrance candles, body scrubs, lotions, charms and other decorative pieces. You can even customize a gift basket for someone special...although I plan on stocking up on the Body Butter and Beeswax Lotion Bar for myself! April, the owner of the store, has a touching story to share about how the idea for the store began, and she's done a wonderful job of selecting just the right items to carry. I'm honored to be included!

Here's a glimpse of the lotion bar that I can't wait to get my hands on...literally! From the description, it appears that it's lotion in a bar form, and it melts like butter when you rub it between your hands. How fun!



Comments

Popular Posts