Outta time...but at least the Pillbags are tagged and ready!

Once again, I found myself with too little time last night to put together a proper post for today. I had a Pillbag show to prepare for today, and I just couldn't put it off another night. If you have a chance to come by St. Aidan's in Alexandria today or tomorrow, you'll be able to see the fruits of my labor. Click here for more info!

And re: my posts - never you worry. I have plenty of blog posts brewing in this little lupus head of mine. Topics like travel insurance (which I never get but probably should), indestructible manicures (which I just discovered), and the trial and error nature of lupus (don't we know it!) are sure to make an appearance in the coming week or two. Throw in a Raynaud's incident, a hiccup or two with the girls, and a trip to the doctor with...drumroll, please...my dad, you have a lot to look forward to!

Enjoy the weekend - and be sure to take advantage of the 20% off Pillbag Sale ending today!

(And one last day to donate to the Indiana Chapter of the Lupus Foundation, November's Charity of the Month!)


Comments

Popular Posts