Next Pillbag Sighting - This Saturday in Alexandria!

The Pillbags will make their next appearance this coming weekend at the St. Mary's School Annual Christmas Bazaar in Alexandria, VA. Last year was the first year I participated in the event, and wow! I was so impressed with the event from start to finish. Great vendors, great food, and a great turnout. I'm looking forward to another great weekend.

Details are below - and while I wish I could say I'll "see you there", I'm going to have to pass the baton to my oh-so-wonderful sister who has volunteered to work my table while I'm out of town for a wedding. So be sure to stop by and say hello to my sis - she'll be so happy you did!


St. Mary’s School Annual Christmas Bazaar Set for Nov. 16 & 17


And if you're really looking for an enjoyable evening out, be sure to get tickets for Friday evening's Quite the Stir! Preview Party on Friday, November 16, from 7PM -9 PM. You'll get to see all of the great stuff first!

Comments

Popular Posts