1) My hair loss (caused by pregnancy) is tapering off, as there is no longer a sea of long, dark hair covering the tub floor when I shower. Yippee!
2) The third round of antibiotics has, I think, taken care of my infection (caused by breast feeding). The doctor has prescribed an additional round of a different medication to knock it out for good - so keep your fingers crossed.
3) Deirdre is cuter than she was last year.
4) I can fit into my pre-pregnancy pants.
5) Deirdre is sleeping through the night...for now.
6) Henry the Pug's diabetes is beginning to stabilize.
That last bit of good news (#6) is somewhat bittersweet, since Henry has recently gone blind due to his disease. Dealing with a blind dog is proving to be quite a challenge, so I'm just thankful that Johnny and I are able to tackle it together. Henry may be a candidate for eye surgery down the road, but for the time being, he's going to have to tough it out. He's a good guy - and means well - so we're trying our best to help him learn his way around. It requires more patience than I have some days - but we'll make it through. It's Henry we're talking about, after all.