The Story behind the Bun

Before I reveal the reason that Baby Bun is called Bun, let me congratulate the 20 of you who answered the question correctly. Out of a total of 32 votes, that's some pretty good guessing. And particularly impressive, when all of the answers were so undeniably persuasive.

And now here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for. The explanation as to how Bun became Bun. Drum roll please.

The reason Bun is Bun is because....

Johnny said to his family, in the midst of a heated

bread debate,




that I had a BUN IN THE OVEN!

For the three of you who were unduly swayed by the Taco Bell choice, I'm sorry I've never made my fast-food preferences more widely known. Chalupas, MexiMelts, and Nacho Bellgrandes just aren't my thing. For all I know, they don't even carry those items anymore. The last time I placed an order for TB's Cinnamon Twists, I was wearing a Swatch watch, pegged jeans, and two layers of different colored socks scrunched down around my ankles. Or was I wearing Eastlands with corkscrew shoe strings and no socks? It's been so long, it's hard to remember.

Thanks for playing. Look for the next poll to come soon!

Comments

Popular Posts