New Lupus Nephritis Study - Do your part to help!

Any Lupus Nephritis (LN) patients out there? There's a new study afoot and I'm hoping you can join me in supporting this important research for LN! 

Only thing required is your info - no drug trials, interviews, or follow-ups. All you have to do is click here to be directed to the PicnicHealth website. Then, simply sign up by providing a few bits of your medical history (mainly your doctor's contact info), and that's it! You've done your part to help further LN research and help scientists and researchers develop better diagnostic tools and treatment options for lupus nephritis patients.

I was diagnosed with LN in 2004, and it was a real shock. I'd had lupus for 3 1/2 years by that point, and I thought lupus had wreaked all the havoc it possibly could. But then my kidneys got involved, and more damage was done. But the silver lining is that I started Cellcept, and things started to turn around. As I waited for the stronger immunosuppressant to work its magic, I began paying closer attention to my health, and making better decisions outside the doctor's office. I took steps to revamp my lifestyle at both work and home, getting more sleep, allowing for more downtime, and practiced saying "No" a lot. It was a challenging time, but I emerged stronger, healthier and more confident than ever. I had hope, and could see the possibility of living well, despite lupus. 

Want to read more about my journey with my kidneys and lupus? Start here, then here and then go here. Here are some more

I hope you'll take a moment to do your part in furthering Lupus Nephritis research today. Click here!  

Already a member of PicnicHealth? That will make it even easier! Just click and confirm that your into is still the same. Thanks for helping! 


Comments

Popular Posts