CYBER MONDAY SALE! 20% off now through Wed, Dec 2nd!

It's time for a CYBER MONDAY SALE! Take 20% off any Pillbag purchase now through Wed, Dec 2nd. Use discount code "CYBERMON" during checkout. Don't watch your favorite Pillbag designs sell out before your eyes. Order today and guarantee your gift arrives in time for Christmas!

What are folks saying about the pillbags? Check out our latest reviews from Amazon - we're so thankful for the great feedback!

"Sara Gorman's pillbags are awesome This was the third time I purchased a pillbag. I have one that I use every day, one for travel and one for a gift. I will probably buy more for gifts. They are very well made and allow me to carry a lot of medicine in a small packet in my purse. I highly recommend them."
  
"I absolutely love this product! It is beautify made and is very portable. It helps keep me on task with my medications while not having to resort to a traditional pill box. This was a fantastic purchase and I highly recommend to those wanting a chic, portable, incognito method for managing medications."


Love
"Love this! The pockets look deceptively small, but each AM and PM Pocket holds (for me) 5 vitamin pills and 5 prescription pills. Plus it's still compact and chic."


And if you'd rather see the Pillbags in person, join me this Friday and Saturday, Dec 4th and 5th in Alexandria, VA for the annual St. Aidan's Holiday Marketplace, co-chaired by yours truly. See details below, and visit our Facebook page to see the list of fabulous vendors joining us. A few different vendors each day - stop by twice so you don't miss a thing!


Comments

Popular Posts