The next shop on the list - The Virginia Florist!

I'm happy to announce that another fabulous retail shop is carrying the pillbags  in my area  - The Virginia Florist in Hollin Hall, Alexandria, VA. (They also have a location in Belle View, also in Alexandria). The Virginia Florist has been a favorite of mine ever since I moved to the area almost 16 years ago - it's one of those stores that's guaranteed to have the perfect gift for the perfect someone, every time. It's an upscale gift shop that never disappoints, and they frequently change their eye-catching displays so that with each visit, I'm struck by the great new finds that I have yet to see anywhere else. And their selection of jewelry is phenomenal!  While I know their floral design department stays very busy with weddings and other events, their gift shop is what keeps me coming back. Hopefully, the pillbags will keep customers coming back, too!

In the area? Be sure to stop in to The Virginia Florist at Hollin Hall today!

Comments

Unknown said…
The boutonnieres were beautiful, corsages looked great on my mothers, and the hair clips we ordered for our female ushers looked so pretty in their hair and (I am fairly certain) easy to put in. Virginia Vacations

Popular Posts