I'm in the phonebook!!!

My first post-published review! If you haven't already, take a minute to check out the blog at My Life Works Today! - Maria from MLWT posted a review of my book, "Despite Lupus." Thanks to Maria for taking the time to read and comment on my book. The review is a real keeper!

And in other Despite Lupus news - we've officially arrived! (On Amazon.com, that is!) That's right - take another quick moment to check out Despite Lupus on Amazon. The search inside feature is up and running - so feel free to browse through the book. (Of course, Johnny's already searched the book for his name...glad I included him a time or two!)

Feel free to purchase a copy right from Amazon.com...and bring it to my next book signing and I'll add my John Hancock. Already purchased a copy of "Despite Lupus"? If so, think about posting a review of the book on Amazon - I'd love to hear what you think!

If you do order "Despite Lupus" from Amazon.com, but need another good read to qualify for free shipping - consider "Rebirth: A Leukemia Survivor's Journal" written by Deborah Ludwig. It's a great book - toss it in your cart for sure!

Comments

Jordan said…
yay for making it onto Amazon!
Sara Gorman said…
Thanks, Jordan!

And yah to you for making it to the 8th month...or is it 9 already? Congrats - and here's to Miss Emmy on the way!

Popular Posts