The Signs of Lupus - LFA Infographic and the AVISE test. Progress all all around!

How great is this new visual from the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) about the signs of lupus? I would love to see this first page hanging in every doctor's office, right alongside the breast exam posters! I served on a panel discussion awhile back, discussing how to reduce the time to lupus diagnosis.  Awareness of the symptoms to look for has to be one of the first steps!

And you know I am a big fan of the guys over at Exagen. They are working so hard to expedite the lupus diagnosis process, so I am happy to see their AVISE test mentioned below. Exagen, Aurinia, and GSK are just a few of the pharma companies focused on improving the lives of lupus patients,  and I couldn't be more thankful! 

Want more from the LFA? Click here.




Comments

Popular Posts