Pillfold House - Funny where the #pillorganizer name shows up!

£350 pw fees apply

1 bedroom flat

Pillfold House, Old Paradise Street, London, SE1

Furnishing: Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
Added on Rightmove: 18 September 2014 (2 days ago)
Atkinson McLeod is pleased to offer to the market this gorgeous 1 double bedroom new built apartment. Situated just behind the Albert Embankment and just a stone throw away from the river and Westminster. 

I couldn't resist sharing this rental property listing with you. It came up on my Google alerts for "pillfold", and it made me smile. Looks like there are "Pillfolds" for sale everywhere! Here's the link, in the event that you are indeed interested in the Pillfold House, but the property appears to have been scooped up already. I guess all pillfolds are hot commodities!

I promise to return next week with a couple of good posts. This has been such a busy two weeks for me - given the girls' birthdays, their dual party this weekend, and a gift show last weekend. But I'll be fully recovered by next week, and I look forward to telling you all about it in detail. Talk soon and have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts