Post postponed: it's my bedtime

I had a post all ready to go for today, but as I was putting the finishes touches on it last night, I realized I had a few more tweaks to do before it was ready. It was 10:15pm, and I had a choice to make: tweak for what I think will be 15 minutes, but will ultimately be 45, or stop while I'm ahead. As you can see by today's post, I decided to take the high road. I'm attempting to lead by example, and demonstrate that when the clock says it's bedtime, we lupites must listen.

Yes, it practically KILLED me to abandon an almost completed post. It drove me crazy to have to write this interim little ditty when I should be able to post what I want to.

But life doesn't always go the way I want it to. And nor does blogging.

So please check back on Friday. I'll be sure to have posted by then!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your blog, and I concur that sleep is essential when lupus bound.
Check out my blog when you have time: mylifeinwordstheblog.wordpress.com
Sara Gorman said…
Thanks so much for you comments. I'll be sure to stop by your blog soon!

Popular Posts