Charity of the Month: September goes to the LFA Indiana Chapter!

It's the start of another month here at Pillbag Central, and that means there's a new charity on the block. For the month of September, the charitable donations from every Pillbag sold goes to, drumroll, please...the Lupus Foundation of America Indiana Chapter. I'm so pleased to feature this chapter, because a) it's my home state, and b) they've been so good to me over the years. They've invited me time and again to speak at their events, and since my family still lives in Indiana, every time I've flown back for an event, it's an excuse to see my parents and extended family. What a treat!

So pick out your pillbag today, place an order, and know that 5% of your purchase is going to a great cause...the LFA chapter in my very own home state of Indiana!

Think your lupus charity would be interested in signing up for the "Charity of the Month" Pillbag program? Shoot me an email at pillbags@gmail.com. The current year is filled, but next year looks fairly open!


Comments

Popular Posts