Despite Lupus Road Show - Fort Wayne, IN, here we come!

Despite Lupus is back on the road again - this time heading to Fort Wayne, Indiana at the end of January. I'll be speaking at the annual Lupus Foundation symposium, and looking forward to it. Here are the details of the event - let me know if you'll be there!

‘Living with Lupus’ Symposium
 Saturday, January 28th, 2012, 9:30 - 1:30pm
 Lutheran Health Network – Dupont Hospital
 Function Rooms 3 and 4
 Fort Wayne, Indiana

For more information, feel free to check out the Indiana Chapter website. I'm finishing up the details of my presentation now - titled "Listen Up, Doc!" I'll discuss the strategies I've learned for dealing with doctors and making the most out of appointments. So many doctor visits, so little time, right?

Hope to see you there!



Comments

Anonymous said…
I am fairly new to Lupus and your website, but I came across your book soon after my diagnosis which I ordered from your site and Loved! I am always reading about the great places you go to and so forth, but will you ever be here in the West Coast maybe Los Angeles?
Glynis said…
I was wondering if the Karen you mention is the Karen I know in Ottawa as I am in Ottawa!!!
Sara Gorman said…
Butterfliezofhope -

Good the hear from you, and thanks for ordering the book! I would love to get out your way for an event - any chance you've participated in any Lupus Foundation events in the past? I'd be happy to work with someone from your local chapter about coming out. I know the lupus groups in and around L.A. are very active! I've also worked with hospitals and other smaller lupus groups to set up events. I'm willing to come - let's just see what we can set up. Feel free to email me at sara@despitelupus.com and we can chat further. Thanks!

Popular Posts