All I want for Christmas...

is a clean website!

Seriously - this malware issue is going to be the death of me! Fingers crossed that my troubles are over. I've uninstalled my shopping cart, which we believe was contributing to the problem. It wasn't the cause, but it certainly wasn't helping things. So I had to make a fresh start.

My new and improved shopping cart, featuring my pillbags as well as the book, should be up and running shortly after Christmas. Until then, feel free to email me directly should you need to purchase a signed copy of Despite Lupus, or if you want to get your hands on one of those snazzy pillbags. I'd be happy to help you!

For now, I'm just ready to get back to blogging. I wasn't able to access the site until the malware was gone, but now, I should be free and clear to write. I have so much to catch you up on - the girls, my health - all of which are good, but of course, ever-changing!

So - look for a return of Despite Lupus posts next week. And Johnny says not to worry - he thinks there could be widespread panic among my readers due to my lack of posts. Let me assure you  - the reason I haven't been posting isn't because I'm sick - it's because my website was!!

And enjoy the last weekend before Christmas. I'm taking it slow and steady...as slow and steady, of course, as Bernie, Deirdre, my pillbag business, and the holiday scramble will allow.

Comments

Popular Posts