It's calisthenics for Kit Kat


Wow. Check out this recent pose by baby Kit Kat. I can't TELL you the last time I was able to put my foot in front of my face, but I can assure you I have no intention of trying to accomplish said maneuver anytime soon. Kit Kat is big, round, and chubby - and has the lips to prove it. Those are, no doubt, Gretter-inherited lips. We'll see if they stick around or if Kit Kat was simply puckering up for the camera. As is, the big K is looking an awful lot like Aunt Katie!

Good news is that all is well in KitKat land. I was able to skip my NST (non-stress test) last week because the sonographer did a bio-physical on the big K during the ultrasound...and with a perfect score, there was no need for extra monitoring. Johnny and I were in and out in less than an hour and a half. We were thrilled!!! The PAC 's seem to have subsided, baby is measuring at more than 5 pounds, and the sonographer thinks Kit Kat will debut much larger than Deirdre did at birth. She sported a lovely weight of 6 lbs, 4 ounces. Mom's not too sure about the ole' "bigger is better" thing right now...but, unfortunately, I don't think I'm really in charge in that area.

I have another appointment this week, and I'll be sure to keep you updated. More pictures to come of the baby in the coming weeks (there aren't many left, eh?), and shots of Deirdre in her big girl room are on the horizon. Her wallpaper goes up next week - we're so excited! (And I promise - she's excited, too - it's not just mom.)

Comments

lupie said…
Awwwww.... Kit Kat is indeed lovely!!

I am so happy for you!
Leslie said…
Sara, thanks so much for sharing your pregnancy journey. You give me hope that I'll be able to do it some day!
Marilyn said…
Oh, I just LOVE sonogram photos! Our first peek at our little ones. I am so glad to hear things are going so well for you. You deserve a perfect baby and an easy delivery!!!!
Sara Gorman said…
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Looking forward to seeing Kit Kat in person. Don't those lips and cheeks just look so...loveable?!

I so appreciate the kudos. Thanks for stopping by, guys.

Popular Posts