The Pillbags have another online home - QuinnEssentials.net!

I'm pleased to announce that the pillbags are now available at QuinnEssentials, an adorable online paperie and boutique gift store started by a friend of mine from my old college days. She has great taste, and her style carries over to the unique gifts and small goods she's handpicked for her store. I'm totally in love with the mini heart zippered tote below, and the cupcake candle could be ordered in multiples to keep on hand for that last minute birthday gift (say I'm not the only one...). I could also go for one of everything from her Essentials Spa collection.

I am thrilled that she's included the Pillbags in her collection. You can check them out here, but be sure to browse the site so you don't miss any of her essential goodies! 



Comments

Popular Posts