Hi! Have we met? 👋



Hi! Have we met? 👋 If you're new, I'm Sara, owner of Sara Gorman's Pillbags. A quick intro: I was diagnosed with systemic lupus (yup, like the courageous @selenagomez ) in my mid-twenties, and needed a cute, but practical way to organize my medication. I couldn't find anything on the market, so I invented my first product, the Pillfold. 💊

Today, we design a whole line of stylish, fabric, storage solutions, which includes pill organizers, jewelry cases, and toiletry bags.👝

 All of our products are proudly made in the USA 🇺🇸, and 5% of every purchase goes to lupus charity. 💜

My other day job is as a lupus speaker, consultant, and patient advocate - working with companies to improve healthcare for patients, and to help raise disease awareness (as seen above), primarily through my book and blog, "Despite Lupus". ✏

 I'm so glad you're here!!

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/B_caEqwjka5/

Comments

Popular Posts