🎵"Sunshine, on my shoulders, makes me happy."🎵This sunbeam happens every afternoon, but lasts for less than 60 seconds. It's my favorite minute of the day. READ MORE...



When I launched my business of manufacturing stylish, fabric pill organizers, one of the requirements was that each pillbag feature bright, bold colors and fun, cheery patterns. From this picture of my guest room, I can see where I got my inspiration for color!

My goal in bringing the pillbags to market? To transform the pill-taking process.

In my early years with lupus, adhering to a medication regimen (surrounded by ugly pill bottles and clunky pill boxes) was drudgery. But if I could use a cute, brightly colored zippered clutch to organize my pills, I'd feel empowered, invigorated, and yes, stylish. Even a twenty-something that has to take medicine two, if not three times, a day to stay well deserved to look cute doing it! Thus, the pillbags were born. I hope others enjoy a ray of sunshine in their daily routine as much as I do!

#pillfold #poshpills #pillpopstyle

via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xeNGoA

Comments

Popular Posts