Wash those grimy hands!

We all know how important washing our hands can be. But the folks at haiwatch.com have taken it to a whole new level.

When you get the chance, check out their latest campaign efforts to reduce the instances of and educate patients and health care professionals on the presence of HAI's, or health care-associated infections. One of their spokespeople recently contacted me in an effort to spread the news about their current "Not on my Watch" campaign.

As she says, "recognizing the rapid growth in cases of hospital-related infections like MRSA and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP), we put together a website called "Not on My Watch" to educate patients and health care professionals."

The goal? To eliminate these preventable illnesses and their often tragic consequences.

The good news is that not only are health facilities around the country taking HAI's seriously,
the rep from haiwatch.com says, "companies like Kimberly Clark and it's partners (http://www.haiwatch.com/Partners.aspx?Region=US) are campaigning and educating health care workers about how important hand washing after seeing each and every patient can be. Of course, health care workers know this, but people can be forgetful."

Tool kits, informational flyers and posters are being sent to hospitals all over the US. They are simple reminders for everyone who sees them to wash their hands. It's so simple yet can save so many lives. A little soap and some warm water never seemed so easy!

More information can be found at haiwatchnews.com.

Comments

4D ultrasounds said…
Its really an amazing work done by author, its an admirable work done
Keep it up
information well and good ... I like your way of thinking about pregnancy.
Thanks for sharing
3D ultrasounds said…
I would Like To Post An Article On Your Blog. Will You Plz Give Me Permission To Post Article ?? :)
yes dear washing is a really necessary thing...
be clean always and get a healthy life...
clowns Miami said…
Yes, you are talking about well through this blog ..
I enjoyed reading it. I need to read more on this topic.because blog reading is my hobby
Its really a good read for me....I want to share here a memorable day.its my lovely day when i was 7 year old and my mom organize a birthday party...she gets kids birthday party ideas from kidsfairyland.com/

Popular Posts